In a discussion from the Barracuda Yosemite support forum initially talking about the compression (or lack of ) for LTO-4 backup, I obtained the answer to the additional issue of backing up NFS resources across the network.
Bellow the required configuration exactly how it was posted by one of the forum moderators Matt Orme.
- Open the User Interface.
- Make sure the ‘Folder’ view is enabled
- Expand the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Select ‘Services’
- Drill down on your Server
- Highlight ‘System Drivers’
- in the right hand pane double click ‘File System Driver’
- Check the box ‘Enable remote mounts’
- Select Apply and OK.
- Close the User Interface
- Stop/Restart the service
- “Stop” – /usr/local/barracuda/Yosemite Server Backup/ytlinsvc -x
- “Start” – /usr/local/barracuda/Yosemite Server Backup/ytlinsvc -s
- Open the User Interface
- You should now see your remote mounts.